Search This Blog

January 5, 2012

                                                 2012 IS HERE
                                         HAPPY NEW YEAR              
                                                       It's your year of 
UNLIMITED SUCCESS AND RESOUNDING TESTIMONIES

My New book titled "MYSTERIES IN TRIPS".
True life account of my Face-to-Face encounter with Jesus as He took me through Heaven and Hell during my three days in the dark after my accident in November 22, 2011. It’s explosive and revealing.

If you need a copy call, send an sms or e-mail to  +2348033552630, +2348023689596 or thewavesofdestiny@yahoo.com with your full name, e-mail address, country and location so I can reply you instantly on how and where you will get copies or other publications. You can also request I send you the book in e-format if you want for a token amount. Get to hear the latest message for the end time signs from Jesus to mankind. Its full of suspense and captivating.
You will be happy you did get a copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: