Search This Blog

May 18, 2012

FACE TO FACE WITH JESUS-My Experience

My New book titled "MYSTERIES IN TRIPS".


True life account of my Face-to-Face encounter with Jesus as He took me through Heaven and Hell during my three days in the dark after an accident recently.
It’s an unusual book, full of suspense, inspiring, captivating and quite revealing.

Read up secret messages made known for individuals, families, churches, organizations and nations.
Some face to face description and experience of who Jesus really is.
Signs of the end time newly told for people to look out for.
Read the antics of the dark world.

If you need a copy, call or send an sms to:  +2348033552630, +2348023689596
Or mail: victorwaves@yahoo.com with your full name, address, country and location so I can reply you instantly.
E-BOOK. It is also available in e-book format for N1,000 or $15. and you will get a copy in less than 5minutes.
Order your copy now and you will be glad you did.

God Bless you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: